JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I WANT TO BE SUPERMAN

OH how much i long to sleep all day long. Its been so crazy, everything's exhausting when it comes to school, i will be having periodical test on analytical geometry in 2 and a half hours, and here i am writing myself out. I should be preparing to go to school by now, but i felt the sudden need to let out my thoughts. Because at school, i can only find two distant persons from my heart that would really listen when i talk about all my nonsense, joy, fantasies, song, and everything under my sun, its ANGELA AND PIA, hooray! But its sad to think that i cant talk to my "friends" the way i talk to angela and pia, to make it clear i am not close to angela and pia, but its just that they are willing to listen all the time.

I figured out that i dont want to be superman, because i already am, i am someone super. I AM SUPER TRISH!
what ever! i need to end this now, i need to go get a shower. awwww :(

No comments: