JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

THIS TIME, i WONT PRETEND.

Dear you,

Do you even have the slightest idea how much i miss what used to be us? Because everyday i see you, i see you throwing smiles and im not the one who's supposed to catch it , before it used to be me. I spent every bit of my junior life with you,even thought about how bad it would be if we wont go to college together. I wrote down songs for you, you didn't even know. But don't get the wrong idea, i dont miss you. I suggest that you must not miss me too, for it will be too hard for me, it will be just difficult to cope up. i thought i knew you as much as you knew me. 

No comments: