JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Saturday, November 13, 2010


i am a masterpiece.
And oh !those little painful words strike my soul ten times more painful than real knives stabbed in my body. 
WORDS. WORDS. the words they spoke led my life, when it should’ve not.
I think people around me always thought that im good for nothing at all, not pretty, not talented and do not deserve anyone or anything. They make me feel that way everytime they put on jokes that are really not jokes because for them deep inside its a truth. But its a lie.Because all of us are created uniquely beautiful, talented and just wonderful. A master created us, we are His masterpiece, we are special and loved.
But i do understand that sometimes its hard to focus on the truth when everyone maybe even yourselves tell you a lie. I’ve been there, i was so mad about my situation and i ask God ” God why do people have to put me down, and make me feel low, am i not good enough?” and of course the struggle to build up my self esteem doesn’t end in asking. See here, since i entered school when i was five, every kid would mock and tell me how ugly my dress is, how ugly my face is and just how ugly i am. But then i knew something that would protect me, i put up an image. The image of a strong brave girl who you wont dare to mess with, an image of a rugged lady, a boyish one and a careless one.
And sure enough, i felt like no one could breakthrough my walls and no one would know how fragile i could be. i experienced less mocking that time. But then high school came. When i entered high school i thought everything was bound to change and i could be the girl who i want to be, the beautiful, careful and happy one. But nothing changed, i found myself trapped in the walls i built. I found it hard to be a lady, and up to now, i dont know if i’ll ever be one. Its a struggle.
But i believe that when i reach out to my master, He’ll utter beautiful words that could paint a smile on my face forever. Because my master, thinks im so special, my master placed me in the best frame in His gallery,my master dreams of me, my master spends all His time looking at my beauty, my master put spot lights on me,and my master even put a security system so whenever the viewers go near me the alarm would go off and He would save me.
And when i think of my master, my heart jumps for joy! Because He created me, a beautiful MASTERPIECE.
Dont let the words they speak lead you and change the direction of your life, that happened to me and its so hard to be back on the right point of view, sometimes those negative thoughts consume me. But whenever that happens i try to always LOOK up to the great one who CREATED me.
So when you’re feeling down think of GOD, who would offer and sacrifice anything just to save you. BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU.

No comments: