JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Saturday, November 13, 2010


only one would stay
The truth is everybody is going to leave you someday. You would leave them someday. and Only one would stay.
I’ve had so many lessons in my life, but the fact that ” no one would ever be there always ” gave a huge impact in my life. It bumped my head, and shook my heart. Because there have been times when i always thought a certain person would always be around me, that whenever i look by my side i’ll see her face and whenever everything is crashing down on me she would hold me together. But no, no one could do that, only JESUS would put us through. The fact that a person who almost knew everything about you could hurt and leave you was a painful realization. She was a one of those  very few people that i let in the gates of my heart, but she got out, she got out without even realizing it, i tried to chase her, but she’s so far away now, i don’t even know her anymore.
And i cried, and i cried, we dreamed of going to college together and do what we love, but we lost those dreams, we lost each other. And she went away without leaving a single piece for me, she took it all away.
And she’s one of those many people who went away. 
But realize the truth that some could be with you forever, but there would be a time when you’d have to go solo, a solo journey with Jesus. Because He is the only one constant in our lives. So stop expecting too much from people, because you could run to them but they will not always embrace you, but Jesus is craving to hug you , to make you feel loved, the only thing you need to do is to run into His mighty arms and throw your life in His hands.
HE NEVER CHANGES. PEOPLE CHANGE.
HE NEVER LEFT. PEOPLE GO.

No comments: