JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

looking for unconditional love?


Hello my name is trisha. I’m a sixteen year old girl, a Filipino and a Christian. I grew up in church, my dad is a worship pastor, and pretty much everyone in our family is involved in church ministries. But then that doesn’t make me or my family perfect.
I love Jesus, i grew up memorizing bible verses, attending summer vacation bible schools, and sunday schools. Others would say , im holy or something, they would say i know a lot. But no, i wasn’t holy, i wasn’t knowledgeable of everything about the bible or about God. 
I was not exempted from temptation in any form or in any way. I was a human created by God. I MAKE MISTAKES. i was so far from being perfect and never will i get a bit near. i am a sinner just like everybody else.
They say that teenage life is the most critical stage of a person’s life. That’s where he/she learns about life, about pain, about love and just about anything, but not everything. For me teenage life was a blast yet i had so many downfalls, especially when it comes to my relationship with God. There were times i was on fire for Him, i didn’t know anything except Him, he was my life and He was everything. But then again there were times i was freezing cold, i was distracted, i was so far away from Him. And life without Him was a mess, life without Him is painful and unhappy.
I couldn’t remember how many times i sinned and how many times i asked for forgiveness. See, i was unfaithful. Often times i ran away from my savior, from my love, from my healer, and from my God. But then again He never left my side, always there to catch me and to heal my heart when it breaks. His love was so unconditional i couldn’t even describe it.
I am a bad bad person, did a lot of wrong, awful, and unpleasant things towards people and towards Him, yet He is still there ready to embrace me each time i need someone.
My prayer is that many people would come to know the greatest LOVER , the greatest GIFT, the greatest LOVE STORY. i wasn’t good or perfect but then here comes someone who loves me unconditionally and he knows me more than i know myself, who can beat that?? 
i know there would be times when i would still fall, yet i pray that in those times i’ll learn to look up to him and seek His hands and just hold on to it. Well, love like this could not be found in people, love like this only comes from GOD.
I was a typical teenager, doing thE wrong things at the wrong time. But someone found me at the right place at the right time.
what’s your story??

No comments: