JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

define your life.


I didn’t go to school, i slept and just enjoyed the comfort the bed could bring. Anyways, its been a boring week, but whenever i think about JESUS i smile:). I keep a journal where in every night, or just anytime of the day, i would write my prayer, i like writing that’s why i do that, and i read it all over again and again and just imagine how God could read my letters,it gives me happiness.
Anyways, its funny how many people make their lives look miserable, i dont know why but we are all different, maybe because some people have more sensitive more fragile hearts, they break easily. Let me tell you something, i use to be like that.
But then came a time where a true inspiration blocked out all the brokenness and just erase all the pain in my soul, and now life to me looks hard but i feel happy. Some people blame their parents, school, boyfriend/girlfriend, trials and just everything we could point our finger to, but that’s not it. The way we define and view life is the way we gonna live it. If you see your life like “hell” definitely you live miserably, but if you just focus your eyes on the brighter side of life and view your life as a blessing, even though its hard you will wake up with a smile printed on your face. 
Life is one of the greatest gift i ever had, my life yesterday, my life today and life tomorrow, everyday is another life, a brand new start. So instead of putting all the emo music on and blame the heart break , go and put a happy song and learn to forget the pain. I know it could be soooo sooo hard but the reward is great. BE HAPPY.
There’s a season for everything, a season of sadness and happiness. But you must look forward to the happy one, and overcome the sad one.  

No comments: