JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

never gonna give up :))


I am so happy that i am blessed with peace of mind right now. Normally when problems like these strike me, i would cry over why God is letting this happen to us, but now i learned to just surrender and trust everything he has prepared for me. SOmetimes i think im super over confident and maybe that’s not good, but i really dont know why im just peaceful right now. Maybe its because i started trusting my lover, and just believing that all he has for me is good. Whatever happens later, tomorrow or in the coming days, i aint gonna give up my faith in Him. For he has shown me how loved i am, how special and how immediate his response could be in times of help. I know why im still going through this, because he prepared the best way to deliver his blessings upon me. He has carefully planned it all out, and after all His name will be praised, for he is good.
I trust him more today than yesterday and everyday i trust more, i love more, and i continue to surrender. For he said in his words that he has plans for me to make me successful and all he has for me is good. I thank you Lord for being there always for me, in times of despair, sadness, boredom, heart break, and rough times, its you that i hold on to, and look up to. Whenever sadness strikes so hard, i look up at the heavens and say, i am not giving up, for he has given me INCREDIBLE strength, for he has created me to SUCCEED and not to fail.
and all i could do is to thank him with my life and songs of praises.

No comments: