JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

someone is in love with you


I have never been in a relationship, but somehow i saw a glimpse of how teenage love could be, through the relationships of my classmates. Of course, there were times they would run to me and just talk about how much this certain guy or girl makes them happy and in love. And sometimes they’ll run to me just to get some words of comfort because they are going through a heartbreak. LOVE  HAS BEEN A ROLLER COASTER RIDE FULL OF UPs AND DOWNS.
Sometimes a lot of my friends or just about anyone would ask me if ever i’ve had a boyfriend and i’d say i’ve never have. But that doesn’t mean that i am not in love, or i’ve never been in love, and doesn’t mean im missing out on LOVE. i AM NOT MISSING OUT BECAUSE SOMEONE IS IN LOVE WITH ME AND I AM VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH HIM. And i’d like to fall in love furthermore. He is in love with you too. HE has the kind of love that will never let you down, a kind of love that will give true happiness. A love that can be defined asPERFECT.
HE loves us beyond our unfaithfulness, HE loves us so soo much that HE DIED  A CRIMINAL’S DEATH ON THE CROSS, so that you and i will be FREE , so that YOU and I will experience HIS GREATNESS.
I remember the times when i ran away, i turned my back from this LOVE for i didn’t understand it, but then LIFE without LOVE is a miserable life, HIS LOVE NEVER ABANDONED US WE’RE THE ONES WHO DO.
SO before you say no one loves you, LOOK UP AND JUST GAZE AT THE HEAVENS AND YOU’LL SEE THAT HE MADE IT ALL FOR YOU, HE MADE IT ALL FOR YOU BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU :) AND THEN YOU COULD LIVE LIFE WITH JOY AND LOVE. A LIFE SOLD OUT FOR HIS GLORY.
JESUS LOVES YOU.

No comments: