JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Monday, June 21, 2010

it just came to me

it flowed throughout my veins, like it will run there forever, i literally thought that i lost some organs of my body, for the emptiness i felt was so real, it was so real, i was fighting back tears. the feeling spoke to me and said, where will you go now? you're a sinner, you're nothing, you hurt your friends, your family and your FATHER. The friends i hurt, where all around me, trying to comfort me, trying to find out why,why i was silent, why there was a written frown on my face, why?

i struggled to find the answer, it felt like i was not inhaling oxygen at all, it felt like i was dying, i was thirsty, i was empty, i was nothing.

and sometimes i want to stop believing, i want to stop and analyze every bit of myself.

AND NOW, I KNEW, IM TURNING INTO SOMEONE I DONT KNOW... SOMEONE I HATE.

No comments: