JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

day 1. A letter to an inanimate object you hate.

dear ballpen,

 I dont really hate you, but for some odd reasons i hate you now (just for now). I hate it when all of a SUDDEN you doodled something on my blouse, i hate it when you always run away( sometimes i am able to retrieve your cousins) i hate it when you wouldn't have your menstrual period, and you wont allow me to write a single letter on tests day. i hate it when you leave your menstruation on my hand. I hate you, because sometimes i would need to breathe air into you.

But please understand that i love you too. Thanks for the long lectures, thanks for surviving everyday of school with me, thanks for giving me the ablity to write on paper. Because of you (not entirely because of  you) i was able to write poems, to do homeworks, to draw fake tattoos on my skin. REALLY! THANKS!

OH BALL PEN! SEE I REALLY DONT HATE YOU.

I LOVE YOU.

No comments: