JESUS SAVES

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only and begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

day 2. A letter to a dinosaur.

dear dinosaur,

Can this letter revolve around me , instead of you?? Can you be my best friend for a while now?? See dinosaur, i really dont know you, i dont know what you look like, as long as you got ginormous teeth that would be kinda enough to describe you. But dino, you're not existing anymore, and that's the point, we could always pretend right?? Yeah but im tired of pretending dino, did you ever pretend in your life? or was " pretending" unknown to your specie? You didnt have to pretend that you are not hungry, because you can just go and search for something, someone. You didn't have to pretend that you're dangerous, oh so dangerous. But me, i have to pretend im happy, dino, i am not happy now, but i write super perfect smiles on my face. AM I BEING TOO EMO DINO?? okay, let's just talk about you.

DINO... OKAY... DINO... I CAN'T TALK ABOUT YOU.

dino, tonight im sad, tonight i hurt my sister, my mother and my father. Tonight , i want to get away, stuck myself in school so that i wouldn't have to go home, and face reality. To be honest i have faced so many realities and problems dino, im just sick and tired of it.

yesterday we had diagnostic examination on mapeh, and there was a dumb question like this.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE A PROBLEM.
a. pretend that you dont have a problem.
b. face the problem.
c. turn to drugs.
d. go to your friends.

answer  A. would be so so so hard, yet so so so so easy.
            B.  is real hard, and tiring,
             C, is not for me. or for anyone else.
            D. wait who are my friends?

DINO, im boring you.

bye.

No comments: